ONLINE CLAIM PROCESS
1. Go to https://mticlaims.co.za/
2. Click on the BLUE password reset button.
3. Enter your MTI User ID or your MTI Username.
4. A password reset link will be sent to your email address. It will be the email address you used in MTI (check spam and junk folder)
5. You will get access to your back office in order to calculate your claim.
Please note, you will not be able to claim binary bonuses or referral fees, etc. It will be calculated on a simple BTC in - BTC out = Balance
6. Balance ✖️ R340 485.77 ➡️ YOUR CLAIM AMOUNT.
7. Commissioner of Oaths = Notario
You need to sign Page 2 in front of a Commissioner of Oaths or Notario. This is to confirm you are the person who signed the form.
Some countries are not comfortable to Commission/Notarize documents if it's not in their native language. You need to make the liquidators aware if you find yourself in a similar situation.
8. LIST OF TRANSACTIONS
You need to list all your MTI transactions in the table provided. You need to mark your Doc Numbers in section B and cross reference to your supporting documents.
9. SCAN YOUR DOCUMENTS. 9.1 Scan your identification document (passport/proof of identity) 9.2 Scan your Bank confirmation letter. (A letter from the bank confirming the bank account belong to you)
9.3 Scan your claim documents and supporting documents as one PDF.
You will now have 3 PDF documents 1. Your ID 2. Bank confirmation letter 3. Your claim form
IMPORTANT TO MAKE CLEAR SCANNED COPIES OF ALL YOUR DOCUMENTS.
PLEASE DON'T SEND PHOTOS!